Civic Government Licensing

In this increasingly regulated world, it seems that you need a licence or a permission for just about every form of activity. At Macgregor Thomson and our sister company Inn Business Scotland we are highly experienced in guiding traders and operators through the often complex procedures required to get into and then stay in business.

We provide advice and guidance on a wide range of applications required under the Civic Government Scotland Act. We appear at Licensing Committees preparing, submitting and presenting the necessary application forms, always working to strict timescales.

Whether you are a taxi driver, a late night food operator or even a tattooist, we are here to help you get into business.

Our Civic Government Services
Late hours catering Licences Tables and chairs permits
Tattoo Licences Taxi Licences
Marriage Approvals Public Entertainment Licences
Houses in multiple occupation Street trader Licence